Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Follow the Plan


My Heavenly Father knows my needs and my abilities and He provides for me based on His timeline (not mine). The Lord has a plan for me - a purpose. I pray daily that God keeps me on the road that He has paved for me, that He patiently takes my hand and guides me. Sometimes it becomes difficult to have the faith and trust, to be patient and wait for God's plan to unfold - to resist the urge to step in and try to take control myself. Thank you Father God for loving me, even during those times when I may not be loveable. You gave me my life - I want to use every minute of it to the fullest and at such a quality that I can offer it back to you. Help me Lord to be the person you want me to be!

No comments: