
"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."
Acts 20:24
The streamers of the finish line are up ahead. The work of this race is not all the way behind me, but it is well under way. I need to realize how far I have come. Give the voice to tell others of Your faithfulness and strength. This journey is difficult, but I am not going it alone. You are by my side.
May all those who are watching my life unfold take note of who is in charge. I hope that I bring You glory in how I handle each step of the path ahead of me. If my pain is endured only to demonstrate my strength, it will be useless. If this race is run to reveal the power of Your grace, then it is a race worth running.

No comments:
Post a Comment