Thursday, January 8, 2009

Through Your Grace


"All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and understood God's grace in all its truth." Colossians 1:6


What is the meaning behind this sorrow, Lord? I'm not asking "Why me?" but I do wish I could see beyond my immediate pain to the plan You are shaping. What good will come of this burden? I must have faith in the faith that brought me here. Truly, when I first discovered Your love, I didn't need to see the whole picture. Standing in Your presence and receiving Your grace was enough.

Let it be enough for me now. The message of Your love and mercy spreads broad and deep - not because I believe, but because You are in charge. Through Your grace I will find peace in the not knowing.

No comments: