Friday, April 10, 2009

All in All


"There is only one body and one Spirit - just as you were called to one hope when you were called - one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

Ephesians 4: 4-6


Lord, I was brought to faith by hope. It was not a sound or a light, an earthquake, or a sign in the sky! I felt Your leading from within. What a blessing! I sent from being alone to being a part of the one who created all life. My journey of belief, submission, and faith renews me inside and out.

To have you take me by the hand and under Your authority has freed me to place my pain in Your hands. To finally be loved unconditionally has allowed me to embrace the one hope that leads to all that is good in my life.

No comments: