
"Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him, "What do you want me to do for you?" "Lord, I want to see, " he replied. Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, the also praised God."
Luke 18:40-43
I believe I have carried around this hurt for a long time. I might find temporary solutions that ease the discomfort or ways to distract my mind from the pain, but I have not done the most basic thing. I have not told You, my God and Savior, what I need. I have not prayed for healing.
God, my own uncertainties have dept me from falling at Your feet and asking You for help. Give me the strength to hold onto this kind of faith at all times. I pray that my circumstances will become an opportunity for other people to see Your power and to praise Your might name.

No comments:
Post a Comment