Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Whole Me


"Do not reject me or forsake me, O God, my Savior. Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. Teach me your way, O Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors."

Psalm 27:9-11


There are times when people in my life do not understand me. Or maybe they see only a part of me, rather than thw whole. This has occurred so many times that I thought it was the only way to be viewed...in pieces. But Lord, You receive me as a whole being. You see the good, the bad, and the desire to do right.

I expect a lot out of people, those close to me and even those I just happen to meet. Help me to understand that even if they let me know or forsake that part of me that they know, this does not define my life. This does not keep me from the path You have laid out before me. I pray to become the whole person You created me to be so that You will receive me with joy>

No comments: