
"Yet you know me, O Lord; You see me and test my thoughts about you."
Jeremiah 12:3
Correct me if I am wrong about You, Lord. I believe that I have led a life that has been a bit off-kilter because I do not know You as well as I should. I long to have the kind of connection that puts me at ease in Your presence and replaces my doubts and questions with certainty. Search my ways of thinking, my pattern of emotions, and my view of the world, and repair any false perspectives I have.
god, I pray for knowledge that gives me a greater understanding of You. See me and test my thoughts about You to see if they are strong in truth. I want to know You. I pray to be open to Your correction and testing. I pray to give myself over to You fully.

No comments:
Post a Comment