
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Romans 12:2
My mind is foggy. I have stepped behind a shroud of stress, distance, and emotional indifference. I view everything through this haze. My mind makes decisions while surrounded by the cloud of nothingness. I want to walk through my life awake and with great passion, Lord. Pull me away from the self-protective layer.
Renew my mind and my heart, Lord. While I thought I was getting by in life, surviving, Your have wanted me to be living within Your will. You desire for me to feel the emotional highs and lows which create the landscape of life. I am ready to wake up, Lord!

No comments:
Post a Comment