Saturday, February 28, 2009

Go Right Ahead


"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

Psalm 16:7-8


Lord, go before me and create a path for me to follow. I give my days ahead to You and Your plan. Instruct me as I eat, sleep, and pray so that I am not filled with questions that can lead me astray in a weak moment. You are the Model of the heart I long for. You are my Counselor and Redeemer who knows the way through my mountains and canyons.


I take each step with my eyes on Your might. Let my commitment of faith be transformed into wisdom and love. And may I never be so sure of my pace that I desire to pass You and take over the lead on this journey.

No comments: