Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Your Ingredients


"Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands."

Psalm 119:73


I thank You today and every day for shaping me, forming my very spirit and soul, Lord. I have come to know You so personally because my heart has desired to return to its Maker. This longing leads me back to You over and over, even when I wander and follow path of my own creation through dark forests.

I am made with Your ingredients. My strengths and weaknesses all blend together beneath Your hand so that I become this complex self. I know whose hand created me. Now I pray for the knowledge to understand and follow Your commands. This complex being You made as "me" has been created just for this life, for these very personal circumstances and choices. May I follow Your commands so that Your creations is used for the purposes You intended.

No comments: